Sedikit Info Seputar
Four Free Rolled Paper Flower Silhouette Design Files
Terbaru 2017
- Hay gaes kali ini team Game Android Apk, kali ini akan membahas artikel dengan judul Four Free Rolled Paper Flower Silhouette Design Files, kami selaku Team Game Android Apk telah mempersiapkan artikel ini untuk sobat sobat yang menyukai Game Android Apk. semoga isi postingan tentang yang saya posting kali ini dapat dipahami dengan mudah serta memberi manfa'at bagi kalian semua, walaupun tidak sempurna setidaknya artikel kami memberi sedikit informasi kepada kalian semua. ok langsung simak aja sob
Judul:
Berbagi Info Seputar
Four Free Rolled Paper Flower Silhouette Design Files
Terbaru
link: Four Free Rolled Paper Flower Silhouette Design Files
Berbagi Four Free Rolled Paper Flower Silhouette Design Files Terbaru dan Terlengkap 2017
It's Freebie Friday and since we're (finally) heading into spring I thought I'd share a few of my favorite rolled paper flower designs with you!I love this rolled rose design from Printable Cuttable Creatables. I just adore the detail in the leaves!!
Silhouette School readers can download the 3D Paper Rose file free[4] from Kristin's shop until March 17 using the code FREE3DROSE at checkout. You can also add on the commercial use file!
After you download the paper flower design, just cut it with your Silhouette machine and roll it up. Wanna know my secret for rolling paper flowers[5]...a drill! For real.
Dawn has created a set of rolled paper flower designs[6] for Silhouette School readers. Aren't they pretty?! They're all in her shop, Creative Cuts SVG[7], and available for free for a limited time.
It's amazing how the different shapes of the petals really change the look of the flowers.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking on them and purchasing products through my links, I receive a small commission. That's what helps fund Silhouette School so I can keep buying new Silhouette-related products to show you how to get the most out of your machine!
References
- ^ Creative Appliques (www.creativeappliques.com)
- ^ Printable Cuttable Creatables (www.printablecuttablecreatables.com)
- ^ Silhouette U (www.silhouetteu.com)
- ^ download the 3D Paper Rose file free (www.printablecuttablecreatables.com)
- ^ ecret for rolling paper flowers (www.silhouetteschoolblog.com)
- ^ set of rolled paper flower designs (creativeappliques.com)
- ^ Creative Cuts SVG (creativeappliques.com)
- ^ Subscribe Here (www.silhouetteschoolblog.com)
- ^ (www.silhouetteschoolebook.com)






